• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not a new member...

A

Anonymous

Nope. Nowadays I'm both Atticus and Atticus Finch. Because I'm older than dirt and have the CRS disease, I irreversibly forgot my password and had to create a new account.

Sure would like to change Atticus' password and go back to being just Atticus.

Hint, Hint.

;)

AF

Dr H

I'd change that password quickly Geoff (martind29?!).
Beware those hackers...

Dr H

Well, I did think that it was a bit of a case of putting it on a plate... :?

Atticus

It is a sad story. I haven't been posting much on VLJ, but when I have, I've been posting from my iPad. As long as I've used the iPad, I haven't needed to remember my password 'cause it remembers for me. So since I didn't need to remember my password, I didn't. Forever.

Anyhow...one day I inadvertently logged off on the iPad and, of course, was totally screwed.

AF

Vcruiser

Atticus said:
Atticus is BACK! Thanks Bill. Please delete Atticus Finch.

AF

Actually..I think just Atticus is a little too hotty totty for this place. Finch would certainly fit better...IMHO. :cool:

Priapus

ButteMT61

Atticus said:

AF

But how do we know? This could be Ian since he was the first to get the password. Post with care folks. Who knows who this "Atticus" fella really is... :lol:

Atticus

ButteMT61 said:
Atticus said:

AF

But how do we know? This could be Ian since he was the first to get the password. Post with care folks. Who knows who this "Atticus" fella really is... :lol:

OK. Y'all have caught me. I'm not Atticus. I'm actually Skeeter. I was hoping y'all would let me polish up my gold braid and silver wings and rejoin the forum.

And by the way, did I ever tell y'all about the time we bombed the bridge at Wam fam wong? Yeah, I was flying night opps off the carrier Wounded Knee just after my second Med Cruise...they used to call me "Night Ace", doncha know? Anyhow, I was wearing my lucky ANJ-3...an Avirex, as I recall...light brown goat with a horsehide collar...and a red, silk lining, of course...

#westilluvyafred

Clark J

Welcome to the FNG !!!!! And yes Cooper A-2s like you have are the bees knees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atticus

Thanks all...but I never really left. Checked in here pretty much every day. Just didn't post much cause I haven't been jacket collecting like I once did. I still wear vintage jackets every day, but I haven't bought many lately.

AF

Atticus

Clark J said:
Hey Skeeter tell us all about Navy FJs !!!!!

Well...since you ask...you know I was the one who came up with the idea for the ANj-3. Yeah, I was still a plebe at the Accadamy and was having lunch with Hap and Chester one day. Suddenly it struck me that we needed one jacket for all military aviators. Hap and Chester agreed and we drew the first plans for the ANJ-3 on a Hooters napkin. Of course, Hap and Chester later got into a pissing contest about the wind flap. Chester wanted it inside the zipper and Hap wanted it on the outside. As I recall they never did totally hammer out that issue...shame cause it could have been a helluva jacket...

#wereallydoluvyafred