• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

no comment

Cocker

Let's be honnest here, for the general public (non leather jacket aficionados, or aviation enthusiasts), the Alpha MA-1 is still a classic bomber jacket.

The Ami wool bomber wouldn't be that be, if it wasn't for the ridiculous price tag!!

johnwayne

Was in Gant (uk) yesterday and in their latest I assume Autumn/Fall collection is a nice leather jacket in a bottle green, an almost hybrid A2/MA1 and I only looked at it as I always fancied an olive green A1 but anyway, it was made using quite a few panels both on the sleeves and back and cost .....nearly £900!!! Made me think an ELC or Goodwear new price is maybe not so high after all!
Cheers
Wayne

Rutger

Bomber jackets got quite popular in Holland from the end of 2015. 2/3rds wearing them are girls from 12-16, the other 1/3rd are boys of the same age.
Thankfully mostly not the flight satin crap, but B-15A(mod)-ish cloth types. I'd say jackets in the €100 range though.

colekwok

I had a walk around Oxford Street and Regent Street in London this weekend, the MA-1 jacket is everywhere..... my friend told me that it was out of fashion last year, but it seems that it is still hanging there...

Peter Graham

It's not just bomber jackets. Some months ago my 15 year old son borrowed my CVC jacket and he's now hunting eBay for a Nam jungle jacket. Military jackets are in fashion big style. Caught him poking through my wardrobe the other day. " You've got some really cool jackets dad ", said he. Never thought I'd see the day.

STEVE S.

It's not just bomber jackets. Some months ago my 15 year old son borrowed my CVC jacket and he's now hunting eBay for a Nam jungle jacket. Military jackets are in fashion big style. Caught him poking through my wardrobe the other day. " You've got some really cool jackets dad ", said he. Never thought I'd see the day.

Enjoy it when it happens as that usually isn't very often! ;)