• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New website

a2jacketpatches

Jim just finished a few pages, this is just the beginning. It'll be a very informative site including a section concerning placement of patches, name tags, and chits like the thread I have going here, just refined a bit. You'll be able to order name tags in different languages. Multi-piece leather, painted, and incised patches, and maybe even an economy type patch with limited detail. I'm even looking into having decals made up for the patches done that way. Some type of nose art section as well. I'll still be on Ebay and you guys can still order here, but this site is pretty well established on GOOGLE and getting better every day. There's lots of guys out there looking for unit insignia before the jackets to put them on, so this will be a great place for me to speak highly of all the great jacket makers, no negative waves here.
http://www.jbmilart.com/

atkins

Congratulation and good luck ! My favorite is 6th Marine Division, 1st Battalion, 4th Marines, vicious looking Donald!.

a2jacketpatches

Jim does a helluva job painting these things, very meticulous and he does a master copy of each design first recording his color mixes and certain details to remember. Artistic ability at it's best.