• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New website from Germany

Paden

Hi there,

a lot of people know us, we are ready with our new shop.

http://www.original-flightjackets.com

We have a large range of flightjackets, also our own "Messerschmitt Brand", made in Germany
and other heritage german brands.

Please feel free to send us any comments to the webside.

Best regrads,

Ingo

Roughwear

This is a useful, well organised website. Am I right in thinking many of the military jackets were made by Aero?

Paden

Roughwear said:
This is a useful, well organised website. Am I right in thinking many of the military jackets were made by Aero?

Yes, we are the biggest Aero dealer in Europe and sell also Aero to other dealers.
Great company and people are working there!!

Roughwear

Living in the UK with the recent increase in the price of jackets I can see no reason to buy Aeros from Germany. It would be much cheaper for anyone to buy direct from Scotland where ever they are living.

Here are some price Comparisons:

RAF jacket c. 1941-2 (misdescribed by Aero as 1940): £712 from Germany £550 from Scotland
Bronco: £670 from Germany and £490 from Scotland
M422A (Aero label without the Aero name): £740 from Germany and £475 from Scotland

Paden

Roughwear said:
Living in the UK with the recent increase in the price of jackets I can see no reason to buy Aeros from Germany. It would be much cheaper for anyone to buy direct from Scotland where ever they are living.

Here are some price Comparisons:

RAF jacket c. 1941-2 (misdescribed by Aero as 1940): £712 from Germany £550 from Scotland
Bronco: £670 from Germany and £490 from Scotland
M422A (Aero label without the Aero name): £740 from Germany and £475 from Scotland

Germany is different market and we always comparing with the makers.
Hopefully the makers will do only dealers in the future. (For the dealers hopefully)
And by the way, for a quality product are the prices to cheap, against other brands.
As a customer, I will think like you, but our target market is Europe.
And the UK is little bit more away from Europe, since 2 weeks....................... ;)

Roughwear

Enjoy the nice profit Paden, but hopely it will not come from the pockets of members here who will buy direct from Aero if they have any sense. :roll:

Paden

Roughwear said:
Enjoy the nice profit Paden, but hopely it will not come from the pockets of members here who will buy direct from Aero if they have any sense. :roll:

All german Aero shops are selling the jackets nearly to the same price, also France and Belgium.

Roughwear

Paden said:
Roughwear said:

All german Aero shops are selling the jackets nearly to the same price, also France and Belgium.

Good for them, but less good for the customer.