• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Lewis Leathers Bronx Jacket

Roughwear

I received my brown Bronx jacket just before Easter and have finally got around to posting some pictures. It is beautifully constructed from thick cow hide. It is in reality a reproduction of the 1960s Bronx jackets and is very similar to my two originals. The Clix main zip is very robust as are the sleeve and pocket zips. Clix zips were used on Bronx jackets from the late 1960s through to the 1970s. It is a good fit and the quilted lining really keeps one warm on a chilly spring day. Here are some pics taken today.

havocpaul

Looks great, Andrew, really shows their quality. Of course beloved jackets of many of we 'punks' back in the '70's! I think I am going to finally go ahead this year to get them to make me an exact copy of the Luftwaffe jackets supplied to the film "Battle of Britain", basically a Dominator without the chest pockets and no LL badge on the front. Congratulations Andrew, hope it gets some good regular wear when the weather cools.

Ian C

RSG was a bit more for the Mods and passed the Rockers by really. I've always been a bit stuck in the middle and like both genres.

Nickb123

Ian C said:
RSG was a bit more for the Mods and passed the Rockers by really. I've always been a bit stuck in the middle and like both genres.

I was thinking Generation X. That's about the extent of my knowledge :/

Superglide

I love that Andrew. I really like their designs. I'm particularly fond of the twin track. Beautiful jackets. I wonder what weight they use? I'm sure I read somewhere they were offering horse again?