• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New items from ELC

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
ButteMT61 said:
Can I assume the sizes are UK sizes? If so, bummer.

There are UK sizes? Other than shoes, and perhaps hats, I thought they were all the same. :?

ButteMT61

deeb7 said:
ButteMT61 said:
Can I assume the sizes are UK sizes? If so, bummer.

There are UK sizes? Other than shoes, and perhaps hats, I thought they were all the same. :?

Well, I never dealt with ELC before, and I assumed that since jackets had UK sizing maybe sweaters might? Dunno. If they're US, I'm pre-ordering one.

havocpaul

Those are universal sizes, ...yes, shoes, hats and women's clothing numbered sizes differ but not jackets or those sweaters.

ButteMT61

havocpaul said:
Those are universal sizes, ...yes, shoes, hats and women's clothing numbered sizes differ but not jackets or those sweaters.

Thank you sir! Never used "Sagepay" folks OK with that service? Like Paypal?

Peter Graham

That sweater is nice but if it's WW2 spec then it could be very itchy. If someone buys one please report back.

ButteMT61

tcwu said:
ButteMT61 said:
havocpaul said:

Thank you sir! Never used "Sagepay" folks OK with that service? Like Paypal?

That's ELC's credit card service...no problem at all!

Thank you. Appreciate the info. Banking these days online can be sketchy!