• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New collection from AVI LEATHER

johnwayne

Think I see more vintage civi’s in brown/russet than black but here’s my half belt believed to be late 40’s/early 50’s(?) made by Gordon & Ferguson. Always deliberated whether or not to Pecards it but like the original vintage appearance. Its a great comfortable jacket!
9373212A-D1AC-486C-8DF0-791CC953BB59.jpeg
7083CBE8-785E-4481-ADCE-B814A59B9CC6.jpeg
1D91CBE6-6303-4F83-9DA4-5A4EDCE83060.jpeg

B-Man2

Thanks for the picture. I think it looks really nice. The inspiration for the current design is from this picture in the book "All about vintage leather jacket". I really like this book!

View attachment 75194
View attachment 75195
Agreed that is a great photo of the dark Russett vintage Cossack jacket. I think you’d have more success marketing a Cossack jacket in that color than in the black one you have currently posted . The dark Russett photo of the original vintage Cossack jacket, appeals to most over the black one . Once again just my opinion.

mortene

Agreed that is a great photo of the dark Russett vintage Cossack jacket. I think you’d have more success marketing a Cossack jacket in that color than in the black one you have currently posted . The dark Russett photo of the original vintage Cossack jacket, appeals to most over the black one . Once again just my opinion.
I agree. The cossack looks great in the russet. So I will consider to show create it in russet horsehide for marketing.

RohitS

This is Morten from AVI LEATHER here. At the moment we are working on some new civilian styles. All these jacket are made in 1mm black horsehide and will be offered with cotton twill lining or wool lining. The zippers are Talon and the chest pocket zipper will be updated with the talon chain zipper. The new styles include:

- Café racer.
- Car coat.
- Cossack.
- D-pocket with mouton fur collar.
- A reproduction of an original Monarch Halfbelt.

It would be really valuable for me if you can comment with your feedback. Would you like to change anything? The jackets on the pictures are samples so it’s not the final design.

View attachment 75104
View attachment 75105
View attachment 75106
View attachment 75107
View attachment 75108
View attachment 75109
View attachment 75110
View attachment 75111
View attachment 75112
View attachment 75113
Just bought these from ebay for $ 220, if I like the quality will pick few more straight from the Avi web site, waiting to receive em