• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Amelia Earhart Jacket from Goodwear

Hamsterbear

You have to show the comparison:
20070517_ameliaearhart2.jpg

front_view1.jpg

jack aranda

Cruel, I tell you, cruel! How are we supposed to pay the rent? Eat? Feed our children? Wait...I don't have kids. Anyway, ANOTHER gem. I'm still having arhythmia over the Californian, and, now...

Another reason to visit Seattle next summer. :D

aerob6girl

I agree, his jackets are the quickest way to going brooooke. But they're lovely! I can't wait to see the film when it opens. How is everyone? When I get a chance, I'll post some photos of me in the A2 when it gets chilly enough to sport. :)

Chandler

Are the pockets too small and too far back on John's rendition? Or is it just that Amelia was a size 2?

Chandler

asiamiles

navvet said:
The pockets on the repro are definitely smaller. :!:

The one on the GW site is a 42, so if you consider the difference between it and Amelia's I would say they're about the same, whereas the one pictured earlier in this thread certainly looks to have smaller pockets more on lines of an A-1. Nice jacket and IMO much more interesting and appealing than yet another A-2.