• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

new Aero going mega cheap!

wheat1479

I contacted Aero to see if it is one of theirs.It doesnt have anything that is of their styles.Unless done for some company.The one label seems a copy.The stitched label seems different,and the other label is an older label,I think before they became Aero,but I could be wrong.It seems like a cheap leather blazer.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
HHjackets said:
something different on the collar!

I thought it was a typo at first, but yeah, horsehair. I actually liked the idea for a few minutes .... but nah.

pipvh

Blazer might be an Aero for Sam Walker - 'Transatlantic' rings a bell. They were quite decent if I remember: probably the only leather blazer I've ever tried on (didn't buy it, though...).

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
pipvh said:
Blazer might be an Aero for Sam Walker - 'Transatlantic' rings a bell.

• Previous Company Names
    THE AERO LEATHER CLOTHING COMPANY LIMITED Changed 09 Sep 2003
    THE TRANSATLANTIC CLOTHING GROUP LIMITED Changed 12 Nov 1991

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.
HHjackets said:
yeah, i've been thinking the type of patina the collar would develop!

Bald on the high points, I would imagine. :)

The seller probably realised within five minutes of taking delivery. He has a new one being made with a matching collar, and Aero don't want this one as part exchange.