• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

N-2B cuff replacement.

s4rmark

Hi all,

Would anyone know where I can get the cuffs replaced on an N-2B jacket that I have just acquired ? Preferably in the Kent/ London area.
Thanks.

EmergencyIan

I guess you could try Aero or Eastman. I don’t know if they provide knit cuffs. If not, I’ve used MASH Co in Japan, several times, for knit cuffs and a zipper. The quality is very fine. I live in the United States and have had no issues receiving the items quickly. I’ve always chosen the EMS shipping option.

- Ian

Pilot

I guess you could try Aero or Eastman. I don’t know if they provide knit cuffs. If not, I’ve used MASH Co in Japan, several times, for knit cuffs and a zipper. The quality is very fine. I live in the United States and have had no issues receiving the items quickly. I’ve always chosen the EMS shipping option.

- Ian
Same here...100% concure with Ian.

Brettafett

Hi there,
Drop Donna an email, she recently did work on my G-1 (www.vintageleatherjackets.org/threads/avi-lthr-55j14-g-1-jacket-knit-zipper-upgrade-pics.21665/)
I would get the knit from MASH and then get Donna to fit them.
I you want, pm me and I will forward her email address, but her contact details can be found here:
www.thebespokeaviatorjacketcompany.co.uk, or (www.horizondesigns.co.uk)

Theres alloys Byson here in the uk,
www.bysonleather.co.uk/, they worked on my Cockpit A-2. Did ok work, but some stitching not great and the waistband was installed, 'rolled', not ideal.

Officer Dibley

Failing Pilot, i have a couple of pairs of MA-1 / N series cuffs. Happy to ship a set FOC.

IMG_0058.JPG