• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My video about A-2 jackets

Greg Gale

My YouTube channel is focused on my work as a campaign designer for the flight sim 'Digital Combat Simulator World', but sometimes I share other things that interest me. This time I made a very high level video introducing A-2 jackets. My audience is generally very much interested in aviation and WW2 but they're probably not jacket collectors and don't know much about A-2s. The purpose of this video is for them to learn about what the main things are to keep in mind when buying one, and what options they have. I hope you'll like it:

B-Man2

My YouTube channel is focused on my work as a campaign designer for the flight sim 'Digital Combat Simulator World', but sometimes I share other things that interest me. This time I made a very high level video introducing A-2 jackets. My audience is generally very much interested in aviation and WW2 but they're probably not jacket collectors and don't know much about A-2s. The purpose of this video is for them to learn about what the main things are to keep in mind when buying one, and what options they have. I hope you'll like it:

Nicely done Greg !
You are one talented guy!

YoungMedic

I loved DCS, I was a beta tester for A-10 wayyyy back in the day and since I had kids left much less time to play. I still get email updates on modules and developments it looks SUPER fun. Great work on the video.

Pa12

Very cool. Good job