• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My old commercial G1 type

JOHNO

I found this jacket in a garage sale back in 91, it was well worn and smelled like someone died in it. I had it leather cleaned and some holes in the liner repaired, they also de-stunk it!

This jacket is heavy, thick leather with pile lining. I've worn this jacket since 91, I spent a year in the air after the 9/11 attack and this jacket went everywhere with me. I've never seen another one like it, I'd appreciate any info anyone can offer.

001-67.jpg

002-62.jpg

001-65.jpg

Hamsterbear

bseal said:
Glock? My guess.

Steve,
You just failed "Firearms 101" ;)

Oh, and JOHNO....
Do you really expect us to comment on the jacket when you leave your .45 on it? Don't you know that is our second obsession? :lol:
Nice jacket- looks like a leather store (mall type) jacket, which isn't bad as many were very high quality items.
My tastes in jackets is leaning toward that type of jacket-very good leather, BLACK, a bit over sized but not sloppy, and YES I'm beginning to like side entry pockets on these types of jackets.
Maybe this guy:
http://www.nzleather.com/
Been around for over 50 years.

JOHNO

Thats an old pic with my Springfield Armory Champion, I carried that one for 11 years and in three Countries. I'm not in that line of work anymore but I still carry most of the time.

If you like that, wait till I start posting pics of my A2 with a PPS 43 laying across it. :lol:

Here is another old pic, it took me 14 hours to get home from work that day.

10-30-05-4.jpg