• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new 5* Dubow

Received my new 5* Dubow the other day. It is in Crystal Brown GoatSkin. I'm pretty happy with it. What do you guys think about the fit?
20230602_133150.jpg

herk115

I like it. You've chosen a fit that allows some blousing at the waist. I've seen too many jackets purchased that have a "skin tight" look that just wasn't true to the originals. I have this same jacket. I like the fit (on myself), but am not happy with the hide. It has that "pressed goat" look of the Navy G-1 jackets, only more so. In all, good choice, great fit. Bravo Zulu!

I like it. You've chosen a fit that allows some blousing at the waist. I've seen too many jackets purchased that have a "skin tight" look that just wasn't true to the originals. I have this same jacket. I like the fit (on myself), but am not happy with the hide. It has that "pressed goat" look of the Navy G-1 jackets, only more so. In all, good choice, great fit. Bravo Zulu!
Thanks!

I ordered a L44 with the measurements as per their sizing chart with the exception of length which I changed that to 27"