• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My ELC

Persimmon

Hi Rob,

Pictures look interesting.
What size is the jacket and I guess what size were you aiming at,if as you say pre HWT it was roomy.

A picture or two wearing it would be good to see as well

crazyace

Hi, the size is a 44. ELC`s website gives the sizing chart and when I plugged in my height,chest size and weight it said I needed the 44. The 44 was roomy. The shoulders are ok but the torso and the upper diameter of the sleeves were big. It is better now.The sleeve length is fine and the length of the body is right below the belt.I will try and take some pics of me wearing it and ad them to the ones that I have.

Jaguar46

Nice
018.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

RCSignals

Is that supposed to be horse? Did it feel very soft when you first got it?
Those ELC knits sure shrink up.

crazyace

Hi, I got this second hand. I was told it had the "time worn" finish .It was supple and broken in when I received it.It is very easy to wear,not stiff. The waist knits did seem narrow to me when I got it and on the looser side. I did have to shrink it for a better fit. It did blouse a bit much at first. -Rob

Marv

Looks great, as mentioned just wear it constantly and it will look and feel even better..........I did the same to my ELC Pearl Harbor A2 and the process improved the fit and help bring out the grain in the steerhide.

I don't wear it as much now as my current wearer is an ELC RW 27752 which is a great jacket, however the PH A2 is still by far the comfortable A2 that I have owned.

crazyace

Hi,I have been wearing it all the time now, even around the house.I hoppe I can develope some color shading on it to give it some sort of character.Will that happer with a jacket that is veg tanned and analine dyed and not sprayed finish?