• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moving sale fellas! 33% off

a2jacketpatches

Well, the time has come guys, moving again to the Sacramento area in search of better pickings. Business as usual with the patches, I could sell them from the moon with an internet connection and Post Office, but the hunt for old military stuff here is bleak.

Having a nice 33% off sale for select patches, lotsa good ones in there so grab em while ya can. I 'd sure appreciate it. My friends here have certainly helped in the past and I'm sure this time is no exception so thanks very much in advance.

Sean

http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches/

a2jacketpatches

Update bump, Thanks for the purchases guys, every bit helps with this 500 mile relocation.

I'm in Roseville, CA. as I type. Found a very cool older house in an older neighborhood 3.2 miles from an old school swap meet that's been there since 1947. All this old means old stuff will be found on a regular basis. On top of that, there was a few of AAF fields and Navy installations in the area way back in the day. I'm certain lots of goodies will surface once I get back in the game :D