• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More funnies from this jacket passion....

havocpaul

Throughout my 22 married years (would have got a lot less for murder!) I tried so many things to get a jacket into the house and past the missus: black bags was a fave, go round the back and hide it in the shed until she'd gone out, say it belonged to a mate who lent it to me, "you stupid woman, I've had this one for years!". etc. etc. Funny how they always seem to get a new pair of shoes or handbag past us tho'.....

TankBuster

I think most apply to me! These are really great. I'm not sure if I want to show
these to my wife or not :lol: but they are too good not to ;)

Andrew

havocpaul said:
....go round the back and hide it in the shed until she'd gone out.....

That's one of mine! Yep, i'm sure she's totally wise to it all- she must be able to see all those ikea suit bags stacked on the wardrobe shelf. We seem to have an upspoken agreement- if nothings said on either count it must be ok.

greyhound52

Paul,
Great ones particularly wearing the jacket in the house thing in August in 100 degree plus heat outside and the a/c blowing a storm in the house. Gotta get that jacket fix. The one on the jacket not fitting right is a classic also. Yes I have done them all for getting a jacket in the house. Now I don't bother.

MikeyB-17

Fantastic-I particularly like 'Our Great Escape'-fat middle-aged git convincing himself he looks like Steve McQueen in his A-2.