• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Monarch rebirth?

STEVE S.

don't know how many of you were around here back then, but one time (approx 9-10 yrs ago) i joined the hat site on a dare from a member here to see how long it would be before i got kicked off. i lasted 2 min 30 secs between being approved, then banned! :eek:

i think it was my avatar pic i used that did it (had to dig DEEP into the files to find it again):

a2jacketpatches

Regarding the Fedora Lounge, let it suffice to say that it's headed in a different direction than I am with regard to the prevailing tastes and opinions expressed by the majority. There are some interesting tidbits among all the BS and misinformation, but for the most part I don't bother with it. I don't have a particular dislike of the site--it's just not worth spending much time on.[/quote]

Haven't been there in so long I'm not automatically logged in anymore and can't find it in me to reset the password. Ever since getting the boot from a thread about repro patches I just completely lost interest. Was just showing my work without links or any reference to selling them and they moved me right out of the conversation into Repro Mfgs. or something. Then hit me up for a bunch of money as if I would recover it by being a sponsor. Think it was 350- per month!

watchmanjimg

STEVE S. said:
don't know how many of you were around here back then, but one time (approx 9-10 yrs ago) i joined the hat site on a dare from a member here to see how long it would be before i got kicked off. i lasted 2 min 30 secs between being approved, then banned! :eek:

i think it was my avatar pic i used that did it (had to dig DEEP into the files to find it again):

That's classic! Maybe if you used an avatar of monkeys kissing one another's asses they'd have made you a moderator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stony

That's classic! Maybe if you used an avatar of monkeys kissing one another's asses they'd have made you a moderator. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's funny! Although I think the ass kissing would come before self pleasuring.

Andrew

Peter Graham said:
.....someone has taken an outdoor wear catalogue and a flight jacket book, cut up a load of the pictures and stuck them back together with their eyes closed, then snorted a big line of coke and made up a price.
:lol: perfect description Pete...