• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Modern celebrity wearing NASA meatball jacket

Rutger

That's the NASA jacket discussed elsewhere on the forum, right?
Over here in Holland I saw a tv show in which one of the two hosts wore a/the light blue NASA jacket, dunno how many manufacturers do make these replica's, but obviously the jacket does attract enough attention that makes it worth to appear on tv.

oose

Rutger said:
That's the NASA jacket discussed elsewhere on the forum, right?
Over here in Holland I saw a tv show in which one of the two hosts wore a/the light blue NASA jacket, dunno how many manufacturers do make these replica's, but obviously the jacket does attract enough attention that makes it worth to appear on tv.

Hi,
I think its only http://www.alexanderleathers.com/nasa1.html that make them , I've never seen any others, I'll be posting a review of my original as soon as I get time over the weekend.

All the best
Stu

Jason

It could well be the Alexander Leathers NASA jacket in the video, the colour is correct. Most others of the same style - Alpha et al - are in a darker blue. Pretty sure there is at least one other maker doing the lighter blue shade though - but do you think I can find them right now?