• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Measurements of ELC A2 Werber

Rutger

Are the measurements below consistent with a size 42 and proportionally correct?
Is this a fit to be expected with someone of 6'0.5" , 185 lbs and chest circumference of 42"?

Armpit to armpit 23 inches. top of collar to waist band 27 inches. sleeve lengh top of shoulder to end of cuff 25 inches. shoulder to shoulder 19inches.

Venturing into the unknown. Never had a leather jacket before.

Rutger

nogbat

i tried a werber on at duxford last year , in the elc tent and ime a 46 regular and the jacket was marked 46 but it was way to tight for me ...anyway one of garys workers who was there selling told me they allways fit a little bit snug..this wasnt snug it was too tight .. :? i would think a few other forum members have werbers , a popular jacket .. good luck.

Roughwear

Rutger said:
Are the measurements below consistent with a size 42 and proportionally correct?
Is this a fit to be expected with someone of 6'0.5" , 185 lbs and chest circumference of 42"?

Armpit to armpit 23 inches. top of collar to waist band 27 inches. sleeve lengh top of shoulder to end of cuff 25 inches. shoulder to shoulder 19inches.

Venturing into the unknown. Never had a leather jacket before.

Rutger

I own an ELC Werber in a size 42. Here are the measurements: pit to pit: 23", sleeves: 25", shoulders: 19" and down the back from the base of collar to bottom of waistband:26".

It is a trimmer fit than some other ELC size 42s, but the dimensions are very similar to many Wartime size 44s.

dmar836

Sounds like I need Andrew's Werber! My 40 is wearable but anything past a shoulder shrug pulls the sleeves up. I still wear it all the time but I need a 42.
Anyone smaller up for trades?
Dave