• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LVC Menlo jacket

bseal

No large size available for you John. Even the medium is a bit tiny. Cowhide? Still good looking though.

John Lever

havocpaul said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Levis-LVC-Vintage-Clothing-1930s-Menlos-Leather-Jacket-Tan-Size-XL-RRP-650-/280942301364?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item41697750b4

similar?
Yes Paul, the same jacket but the tan looks naff. Steve, I have a size XL in russet goatskin, it's only slightly too big for me so large would be the size for me. The size charts don't seem very reliable as there is quite a jump in pit to pit dims. from the M to L. [I think these jackets are quite long in the body.] This jacket is made from the same patterns Levis used in the 1930's so it should be very authentic. The leather is sheep leather, perhaps even known as Cape sheep to some.
Just slightly too much money when you factor in duty, even with very cheap postage at $35.
Cracking jacket.