• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luftwaffe / RAF gloves owners

Greg Gale

Another strange request if I may:

Anyone who owns a pair of Luftwaffe or RAF gloves, could you please take a picture for me as you're giving a thumbs up from the point of view of your eyes, against a contrasting background? I'd like to use it in a video game, like I set up my A-10 gloves to give a thumbs up while flying a Thunderbolt.
Many thanks in advance!

IMG_0762.jpg

Screen_230413_071145.jpg

Enigma1938

Enigma
Those are really nice !
If they’re repros, are they still available to purchase ?

Thanks Burt,
Sorry for disappointing you but this are originals, I've never discovered a company that does reproductions of this, but there's a guy in Crete who makes repros of the later wired suede Luftwaffe gloves which are really nice

B-Man2

Thanks Burt,
Sorry for disappointing you but this are originals, I've never discovered a company that does reproductions of this, but there's a guy in Crete who makes repros of the later wired suede Luftwaffe gloves which are really nice
Damn
Those look so good . They are mint .
Very rare as well no doubt, especially in that condition . Thanks for the info .

Kermit3D

Great gloves !
I have a thought for Greg who will have to cutout the fur on photoshop...

@Greg Gale, is this an image that will be added as a layer on the simulator ? How do you plan to achieve consistent lighting with the background (direction of light) ?

Last edited:

Kermit3D

With a few skillful adjustments on the thumb, you can even create a special version of Günther Rall :

Greg Gale

@Kermit3D it's just a picture layer, there will be no consistent lighting. Still a step forward, and more immersive than writing ***THUMBS UP*** as a text in the top corner :)