• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost Worlds ?

watchmanjimg

I know that many here don't think much of the Lost Worlds A-2, but it's light-years better than that POS. I don't recognize the brand, but obviously it's some cheapo maker.

BTW, the complaints regarding the Lost Worlds A-2 have more to do with its accuracy in terms of pocket spacing, etc. but they're built like tanks. Nothing like this jacket.

I recognize this one-it is goat, made in Turkey, not sure if there ever was a maker's name on these. They are made with a couple of different labels in them. Cuffs are heavy with a seam down them.
Worth about $100 on the open market if in new condition. I bought one last year to wear to work-producing tv commercials outdoors where it can get dinged and I don't care. I darkened up the leather and it doesn't look half bad (or half good) but like I said, it is really just a work jacket.
Regards,
Joe

johnwayne

It's awful, nasty - personally wouldnt give $10 for it!!
But, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to each is own I guess!!!!

Cheers
Wayne