• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little something for those long bombing sorties

a2jacketpatches

I believe these were methamphetamine pills, the box was empty when i pulled it from the medic bag, REALLY, NO REALLY :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
hardhats065.jpg

kiltie

Lots on amphetamine use during World War II ( and current usage ) on the internet. Big in baseball for many years, too.

But what I want to know is: If the box is empty, I wonder if there are a bunch of super amped up bugs somewhere around where the bag was...

a2jacketpatches

Silver Surfer said:
ahhhh, speed. the breakfast of champions. people still do that sh*t?
Oh ya Vic, I'm in the mountains of CA these days, Lots of meth heads up here, you can spot em a mile away by the look in their eyes and them scratching their heads. Not me though, straight as an arrow, I don't even smoke cigs anymore since living in thin clean thin air.