• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Little Bastard!!!!!!

Silver Surfer

when i got my replacement mut for the old buzzard that went the way of old dogs, the little fukker ate an early wwll m-422a name tag that i had been saving for years. where did he find it? dunno, cause i couldnt. i didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

Silver Surfer

hahahahaha, when ya see the deed done, and the little bugger looks up at ya with those "i didnt do it" plaintive eyes, how can ya do anything but chalk it up to "DOGS". ya all know why they lick their dick, doncha? cause they can.

a2jacketpatches

Haha Vic, the old George Carlin line. I blew many a beer out a guys nose with that one back in the day.

Yeah, Bubu is into me for about 500- now. Lucky he's not a yapper but does go BANZAI! when someone is in the yard or he'd be a Chihuahua skin rug by now. I thought of the dog hide leather patch but not sure I could even get two squadron size patches out of him :lol:

Silver Surfer

i was gonna make a davy crockett hat outa my old guy, but by the time he went, the fur had gotten a little "old", and, my wife poohed the whole idea anyhoo.

Steve H

My German Shepherd surgically removed a breast eagle from a German tunic I have- I'm the idiot for leaving it within reach but I couldn't believe he nibbled off just the eagle! Left the edge sewing but chewed out the silk eagle like it was cake! Original eagle too, luckily the jacket was repro! Jacket was unharmed. Weird.

a2jacketpatches

Probably had some scent to it or just looked interesting compared to just a jacket. Funny this thread was brought up again because just a few days ago my "Little Bastard" struck again. I treat all the leather used for patches with a stiffening formula I mix up and then hang to dry over the cinder block fence in the back yard to dry. The wind knocked them all down to the ground over night and Bubu was sure to put a nice stinky pee on everyone before I remembered they were out there.

dmar836

A few years back I had finally found a minty pair of AN-T-35 trousers. I was, at the time, focused on finding one of every issued clothing item of AAF flight crew and this pair was the last needed. About a month later we were dog-sitting a neighbors chow mix when we discovered his similar interest confirmed in his stool the next morning. I guess I could tell the story of the guy who took a 20mm near miss in the rump! That dog is not long for this world now but I have not cared for him since.
Dave