• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Like my B-2

Just received my new favorite jacket a Lost Worlds B-2. Normally I have been collecting D- Pocket motorcycle jackets but I saw this on the "Bay" and decided to make an offer. I have to admit that I have really liked the craftsmanship of the B-2. This was made in 2013 and is very comfortable. It is not nearly as stiff as I expected which guarantees it a permanent home here in Tennessee. The collar is huge but I like it and the alpaca lining is extremely comfortable.

4451a6a1-0c3a-4e18-ab71-ab785c99d74f_zps094383b6.jpg

013_zpsc1478486.jpg

ausreenactor

Great jacket! Collar too big? Nah. All the better to keep you warm with!

Enjoy. That view looks like it could really get cool around Christmas?

Couchy

Falcon_52

Looks great! That was a nice pick-up off of ebay. I wear my Lost Worlds B-2 all the time for cool/cold weather motorcycle riding (wore it today in fact). Enjoy!

Noel

Thanks Guys

It really was a nice find. It came in the same box that Stuart sent to the original owner in 2013 along with the address label which confirmed the date. The horsehide is a bit lighter but I would add that his horsehide supplier seems to be making a more malleable product than in the past. It Is still thick and requires breaking in but not nearly as noisy as in the past.

I really do like this one a lot.

Wilbur

John Lever

one terrific hog said:
Thanks Guys

It really was a nice find. It came in the same box that Stuart sent to the original owner in 2013 along with the address label which confirmed the date. The horsehide is a bit lighter but I would add that his horsehide supplier seems to be making a more malleable product than in the past. It Is still thick and requires breaking in but not nearly as noisy as in the past.

I really do like this one a lot.

Wilbur
I can confirm the shift toward softer materials I have a sample of the sheepskin now in use it is much softer and requires no breaking in.