• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just arrived recent Goodwear Monarch A2 acquisition

Persimmon

A parcel arrived from Goodwear yesterday of the Goodwear A2 Monarch.

With hardly any wear yet it needs some breaking in.

I took a couple of pictures out in the sunshine yesterday to show that wonderful colour.

MonarchA2005.jpg

MonarchA2003.jpg

Today I have tried to take a few pictures of the jacket being worn.

Although do please forgive the poorer quality as these were produced using the self timer feature so its sort of focus and hope for the best - I am lucky to be in the shots at all !!

GoodwearMonarchA2013.jpg

GoodwearMonarchA2010.jpg

GoodwearMonarchA2009.jpg

GoodwearMonarchA2003.jpg

GoodwearMonarchA2006.jpg

Rutger

yelclap.gif
, looks brilliant. Love the colour. It seems GW's are falling into the right places these days.

mindful

love it the colour looks amazing the fit looks perfect on you, apart from your Eastman A1 this is the nicest jacket ive seen on you. i didn't think i would like the dull russet but seeing it on your monarch looks great .

GW ROCKS ;)

stevetfire

Very nice Alan, looks a great fit on you...the hide looks fantastic as usual ..and I remember you saying in a post how JC didnt seem to make many in your size ( 44's and 46's in abundance :roll: ) ....What are your first immpressions ?..

ButteMT61

I think it sucks.
Sorry, had to. It's of course pretty much prefect isn't it. Congrats and consider me jealous! :)