• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jacket Maker Portraits

joeson

rich said:
Dr H said:
Now, if Gary could get 'Timeworn' like the jacket in the last image he'd have my business... :)

Hmmmm, Gary's looking a bit timeworn himself in that picture - I'm not so sure it's him! It's a stunning jacket though.

I was thinking the same thing.Met him at Inspiration and he looked half the age he does in that picture :)

rich

joeson said:
I was thinking the same thing.Met him at Inspiration and he looked half the age he does in that picture :)

Have to agree, I'd say this guy is older and heavier, but there is a strong resemblance - his father perhaps?

A

Anonymous

ha ha,
OK guys

here goes..

PCH1.jpg

from my Navy days (wearing deck coat)

atkins

If i'm not mistaken, this is your first forum appearance , ain't it Platon? Now let us see you in BK's finest...

A

Anonymous

Yes it is.
Can you believe I own only one BK jacket. It is the 1st ever made and has nothing to do with the current BK jackets.
I kept it for sentimental reasons and I am also looking forward to buying one new very soon.

JDAM

Roughwear said:
Thanks for thinking of me Mr DAM. Clearly you know something I don't. Do tell...? :roll: :lol:

Oh, I thought you were the Spokesman/Advisor or the like for some jacket making consortium. I guess you've moved on.

Dr H

Fully paid up scientist right here ready and waiting (and able to wear large 42 to wartime 46)! :cool:

:lol: