• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm Pissed!!!!!

a2jacketpatches

6148th T.C.Squadron said:
Want me to buy it, and give real shitty feedback :twisted: ? You can give positive feedback and write real negative comments.
My first thoughts for sure, but I just stated the fact that it's not my charge. This is one truly unfair thing about Ebay, to be criticized for Post Office charges as if one nickel of it goes into my pocket. And on top of it all, this guy has a negative feedback out of ten sales for misrepresentation of an ANJ3 Flight jacket. All beware of this guy, that's not a good record. I did report him for using inappropriate key words, Eastman, Aero, and Buzz in the auction of my patch. That's just wrong to do and it would be great if the Flight jacket community let him know that via question on his auction.
here he is again - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1421108270

Update, the listing was removed, hopefully due to my report of it.

GoodTimesGone

It's good to see your overall rating is still 100%. If you didn't have so many transactions on ebay your average would have been affected more.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tom

a2jacketpatches

GoodTimesGone said:
It's good to see your overall rating is still 100%. If you didn't have so many transactions on ebay your average would have been affected more.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Tom
I think it's mostly my figgin feelings that are hurt :lol: :lol:

FlyingYankee

I sold an 18k gold ring on E-bay for 312. just above scrap metal price. when we got ready to ship my wife noticed one of the tiny sapphire stones was missing so I notified the buyer and offered a refund. She refused and demanded an unreasonable discount way below scrap metal price and tried to blackmail me with a negative feedback. So I immediately refunded her money and requested to cancel the transaction. Well she was really POd at me and left a neutral feedback with some not so nice things to say. We were just trying to be honest as we did not see the missing stone and now this is the result. I think I am pretty much done with E-bay except as a buyer.

I have had situations similar to both descriptions. E-bay does have a mind set that the buyer is always right, the buyer is the one paying the salaries. I remember when a seller could leave negative feedback.

Roughwear

When I saw the title of this thread I presumed it was about being drunk! ;)

I'm sorry to hear about this seller. It is getting increasingly difficult to even report sellers who misdescribe items or have inappropriate titles etc...as the options are so few in the drop down lists. Ebay does not really want to know. The impression is that their profits are all that really matters.

Stony

You can put any sellers or buyers on your "blocked" list and that's what I've done over the years after negative experiences with douches.

a2jacketpatches

Yeah, the first thing I did was block him, next was to tell him that a simple request would have shipped First Class. Then a personal email that he earned a spot on my check list so I can monitor his listing practices and report any infractions. Also that I'll let countless jacket enthusiasts know how one out of ten of his transactions was blatantly misrepresented. Yup, I'll mix up a can of whoopass.

And with all the sticking up I do for Ebay, the one thing that really irritates me is being graded on shipping charges. It's actually a part of Detailed Seller Ratings. I understand that some may inflate the actual charge, but I only charge the actual charge.

A

Anonymous

doh!!! why did he pay that shipping charge if he wasn't happy with it?
paying means he accepted it, and when you accept, there is no complaining afterwards

a2jacketpatches

PLATON said:
doh!!! why did he pay that shipping charge if he wasn't happy with it?
paying means he accepted it, and when you accept, there is no complaining afterwards[/quote
I asked him that exact question, this guy just throws out way too many clues that he's just a plain and simple dumass.