• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If your in Toronto and in the market for a size 48 M-422A...

Corey

Re: If your in Toronto and in the market for a size 48 M-422

Dave,

That's one stunning jacket. You can't beat vintage goat like that. I think it looks great despite the mixup with the zip. Obviously you care a great deal about the details. However, I would have assumed Aero would contact you when they discovered the zip was not suitable for installation to see how you wanted to proceed.

Corey

bazelot

Amazing jacket Dave. It looks really great. Can we see pictures of you wearing it?

Maverickson

Okay Tom, here I am wearing the jacket! At first I had my doubts but now I have a feeling that this jacket is going to become one of my most favorite USN jacket in my collection.

M-422-2.jpg

Seems to me that it was worth the effort.

Cheers, Dave

Andrew

Looks great- definitely a resemblance there to your old Man...

bazelot

It fits perfectly well. Thanks for posting. It was definitely worth the effort.

deeb7

Gone, but not forgotten.

After seeing the latest picture, Dave ... to hell with the zipper, just wear the jacket. :)

pipvh

Two thumbs aloft! The jacket has totally repaid your confidence in it. Looks like you just got it from the quartermaster.

asiamiles

deeb7 said:
After seeing the latest picture, Dave ... to hell with the zipper, just wear the jacket. :)

Agreed. Perfect fit.