• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If only I could afford it....

saunders

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Platon. A rare A-2 contract and a rare unit insignia, and all in rare condition. This could go for double the listed price.

Roughwear

I have owned Dubows in a size 42 and they are really too trim on me, so yes I will not be bidding. BTW the seller does not ship outside the UK and this may affect the final price.

Flyderf

Didn't Dubow labels have the size on the label??? Not a secondary label like most reproductions have?

Roughwear

The size is always on a separate tag on the first two Dubow contracts. It's the large 27798 contract that has the size on the spec label.

saunders

Flyderf said:
Didn't Dubow labels have the size on the label??? Not a secondary label like most reproductions have?

Unless it's made by Lost Worlds ... ;)

Saunders (being vewy, vewy bad today)

saunders

Someone did some damage with this one! It could've been worse considering the rarity at hand: Contract, condition, and insignia. If the new owner comes up with good history from research, this could turn out to be a buy.

Saunders