• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think this guy is a little unhinged...

fishmeok

Scroll down and browse the prices...
:shock:
http://stores.ebay.com/East-To-West-Mes ... ec0Q2em322

There really is no excuse for this sort of behavior- apparently this seller is in St Paul MN, and we have not had THAT bad of a winter around these parts. At least not bad enough to make a person daft, I mean.

Exept for Clark, but he's always been a little "off" :D

Still, gotta admire someone who has the sheer chutzpa to put a $600+ price tag on a down vest...
Cheers
Mark

sixties.nut

This is the same guy who is asking 1,425 for the Cooper, see I wasn't kidding when I mentioned that while trying to determine the age of my Cooper. He's had 11 OBO's which he has turned down so far.

Looking at that lot of listings, he's also asking 3,750 for a Levi knockoff 'medicine keeper' jacket done with Pendleton blanket. He's had 8 OBO on that one that he's also turned down.

Maybe Elvis wore it once sometime in its existance? :?:

Stony

I sent him a message offering my Cooper for $150. At that price they could make a $1,300 profit. The answer, if I get one, should be interesting.

Roughwear

A real nutcase that's for sure. At that price anyone would have thought his Cooper was an ultra rare original from 1942! :eek: :roll: