• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think I got scammed

Marcus2828

Just got this jacket for $400 thinking it was a real Bramico (I don’t know leather that well) and I’m noticing it has a black and yellow tag instead of the white and yellow one. What does that mean?

Attachments

• IMG_5956.jpeg
    IMG_5956.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_5955.jpeg
    IMG_5955.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 156

B-Man2

Not a scam … unfortunately you didn’t know its value and it cost you a few extra dollars .
We’ve all done it at one time or another, and that’s one of the reasons we’re here on this forum to learn about jackets like this . Let me suggest that if you’re going to be buying and selling vintage jackets you might want to stick around here for a bit and pick up some tips about them .
Best wishes in the future .

Lord Flashheart

Spot on Burt. We're all learning here. And we've probably all taken a wrong turn along the way but the knowledge here has helped us avoid others.

B-Man2

Spot on Burt. We're all learning here. And we've probably all taken a wrong turn along the way but the knowledge here has helped us avoid others.
Phil
I’m guessing that since this gentleman joined the forum last Friday and we haven’t heard much from him since then, other than he would be returning the jacket. I think we answered his question and he’s a “one and done “ kinda guy.