• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Humongous Patch Collection

CBI

I know this seller. He has a HUGE collection of these. They are post WWII repros made between 1947-1952. The are all hand painted on heavy canvas (tent or sail material).

jacketimp

CBI said:
I know this seller. He has a HUGE collection of these. They are post WWII repros made between 1947-1952. The are all hand painted on heavy canvas (tent or sail material).

seller is staight talker........

he mentions that they're studio produced patches.......no BIG hoo haaah

TankBuster

These are super easy to spot. There's not many people out there that would mistake these for originals whether they are on jackets or not. They are all made of the same canvas type material that was rarely seen used during wartime.

jacketimp

TankBuster said:
These are super easy to spot.

like i say no BiGGIE....no hoo haa

There's not many people out there that would mistake these for originals whether they are on jackets or not.

no brainer............but there's always that tiny tiny possibility of myopia........

They are all made of the same canvas type material that was rarely seen used during wartime.