• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HPA Eastman B-3

ScottoLaw

Hi Everyone,

Tonight I had the distinct pleasure to meet up personally with Charles from HPA. I live close to HPA and Charles was kind enough to take the time this evening to bring a RW B-3 for me to try on. I had been admiring the ELC B-3 for a long time and finally seeing one in person was not a dissapointment to say the least. Charles and I talked for some time about jackets and when he unwrapped the B-3 I was blown away. The hand finish on the sheepskin is amazing. It has a nice reddish-brown appearance and slight sheen to it. The wool has a real nice light brown or light tan color and just really looks great. There's something reassuring about buying from a company whose owner cares enough about his customers to not only take their telephone calls personally, but to also hand deliver a product.

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Regards,
Scott

027-1.jpg

026-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

021-2.jpg

020-3.jpg

019-3.jpg

018-4.jpg

017-4.jpg

016-5.jpg

015-6.jpg

ScottoLaw

Thanks again everyone! I really appreciate the replies and it's nice being a member here.

Charles was also kind enough to show me his RW27752 in the Warhorse finish. That too looked great. His collar had broken in nicely and the OD thread was a subtle contrast to the seal brown color (I think in literature that last sentence is called foreshadowing lol).

I know you guys saw John's wonderful pic of his former RW B-3 but i'd still like to post up some more as it breaks in if you guys don't mind?

Scott

Falcon_52

Awesome jacket! Just in time for winter too. That was really good of Charles to take the time to visit with you.

Enjoy!

Noel

RCSignals

ScottoLaw said:
I know you guys saw John's wonderful pic of his former RW B-3 but i'd still like to post up some more as it breaks in if you guys don't mind?

Scott

No two are the same. More photos of yours as it wears would be great

ScottoLaw

Thanks again for all of the kind comments fellows. I keep learning so much from you guys about this stuff, and I look forward to my continued participation here on VLJ. Better late than never :). I will post up more pics at some point to illustrate how it wears.

Regards,
Scott