• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Houston

marco77

Houston , is there a problem ??? :D :D

Sorry guys for the bad joke ....

This brand on Rakuten shows repros of nylon jacket , deck jacket and sportswear that make think to BR .
But with this kind of price , what about the quality ?
Real good deal ???

marco

A

Anonymous

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

chamboid

the parka is ok, but everything else just man made fibers and not particularly well man made either

Rutger

Buy one and give us a review.

I know they made a replica of the desert CWU-36 that looks well in pictures, including the notable weaving pattern and stitching of the actual -36. Of ordinary nylon in stead of that blend of aramid/kevlar/3%-of-something-else. I've seen a lot of bad looking replicas of the -36/ -45, this one looks fine, though the original is easier (and cheaper?) to obtain.
If I had a sh*tload of money I'd buy one of theirs and compare it.

Monsoon

Jeff M said:
91stbombgroup said:
Figures, an XXL is a 44.

:eek:
That's usually a bad sign.

What's wrong; truth hurt, Fatso?

Just kidding. :lol: It seems that when it comes to Japanese sizing, XXL is usually a 44 or so. That's about what I'd need in a jacket.

I was checking them out one time and I THINK I saw a plastic zip on one of their blue L-2s or B-15s. Not entirely sure, tho.