• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here's a little Early Holiday Treat....My buddy's ELC Perry

raymos

For all of you on the fence....for buying an ELC Perry B3......Here's one that will get your engines revving......The best one I have ever seen.....Bar None........Enjoy and drool.......

IMG_7359.jpg

IMG_7362.jpg

IMG_7364.jpg

IMG_7361.jpg

IMG_7363.jpg

raymos

Re: Here's a little Early Holiday Treat....My buddy's ELC Pe

The front was dyed to match the back panels after receiving the jacket.....Can you see the red peeking through the front skins?

raymos

Yes Jeff...This is an exceptional jacket.....I wish it were mine....

raymos

I think this Perry looks great with its front panels dyed and the redskin is visibly coming through. It is unique.... Thats what makes collecting jackets so great...No two are exactly the same....

My Eastman Perry is on its way as it got shipped today. I can't wait to get it after seeing John Lever's and then this one here......

Otter

Real character and depth to it, looks great.

raymos

Otter,
I think so as well... When I get my Perry B3 I want to do some mods to it....I can't wait.....I think i want uneven panels on mine dyed different colors.....

Uneven.......with mixed colors

raymos

I'm excited....My ELC Perry is in the states and will be making its way to me soon..........I can't wait......