• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here we go new A-1 from Eastman

mindful

i like it alot looks like buzz rickson flight instructor jacket they had and nearly the same price

Marv

Looks like a 1940's college varsity jacket and I must say......I kinda like it in weird sort of way :shock:

ButteMT61

Marv said:
Looks like a 1940's college varsity jacket and I must say......I kinda like it in weird sort of way :shock:

Yeah, me too. If you take the "A-1" moniker away and just look at it on it's own, I could wear one I think. But at that price? No thanks...
And for what they charge for jackets, one would think they could host their website on something that loads a little quicker. It's the slowest site I visit in regards to jackets and collectibles.

mindful

Marv said:
that's exactly what it is about this jacket it a college varsity style jacket, buzz rickson version is a way nicer than this one ;)

mindful

i would like to see John, GW make a version of this style jacket i reckon it would be awesome ;)

Dr H

Hmmm...not for me thanks, not my cup o' char, but then these mixed media jackets (grizzlies, college jackets, etc.) don't work for me.

Rutger

Leather sleeves and wool body doesn't appeal to me very much, they're right in claiming classic vintage design and practical versatility. I kind of like it and I wouldn't be appalled if I ever see someone walking in it. Feel no urge to buy one or keep a close watch for a used one.
Would rather take another classic A1 from their capeskin anytime.

Aiming at the young and fashionable, and Japanese fantasy flight jacket market?