• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help needed for RL A2 Jacket

MikeyB-17

I guess it is at the end of the day a fashion jacket, but they seem to make a reasonable go of it up to a point and then spoil the ship for a ha’porth of tar. Aimed at a different client base, methinks.

JonnyCrow

I guess it is at the end of the day a fashion jacket, but they seem to make a reasonable go of it up to a point and then spoil the ship for a ha’porth of tar. Aimed at a different client base, methinks.
Exactly Mikey, why not go the whole 5 yards, they're nearly there anyway, but like most designer stuff anyway they're out of reach of your common Joe usually, you see them here and they're never cheap

JonnyCrow

Seen a couple of these in the past and actually thought they looked pretty good if not a tad lighter/ thinner hide than the repros most of us know. RL do have a decent record for turning out military styles for the fashionista’s - I have a RL M421a and really like it, bought via someone here who mentioned a source that had some when, trying to find another decent repro, let alone an original, seemed impossible! Like others $2-300 is what I might consider paying, no higher judging by its condition.
Ralph Lauren do a lot of those m421a jackets, seen a lot on a Spanish site averaging out at 60-70 euros