• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has the world gone mad ? Discuss

Roughwear

I have already flagged up some of this seller's auctions John. Madness is spot on. He is just parading his jackets and will never sell them at such OTT prices!:rolleyes:

Roughwear

I asked him why his prices were so high and here is his reply.

I am sorry we are just representing the consignment of our clients on their behalf who set the prices and waiting for the right buyer who wish to pay them and willing to work out things with our end clients.

If not, let us just say we are parading them til we find the right buyer.

Roughwear

My translation of his reply is that he is selling jackets for his clients and advertising them on Ebay until the are sold. However I suspect he is advertising the jackets from just one collection.

Roughwear

Just got a second message from the seller.

Sorry we dont mean to put everybody off but sorry, we are also in business and here to serve the right client for us. Beauty and prices maybe subject to the eye of the beholder and that is just our view, if that is not ok with other people who share your views, that is just fine. It is not a perfect world for everybody we guess and we are not here to please everybody as well. But to our clients, we are just serving them with premium service and everything in our capacity.

bn1966

Been on the Bay & seen nylon jackets in the thousands ££££ ...inc L-2B & N-2B.....didn't pay over £40.00 this end :)

bn1966

As a wi
Just got a second message from the seller.

Sorry we dont mean to put everybody off but sorry, we are also in business and here to serve the right client for us. Beauty and prices maybe subject to the eye of the beholder and that is just our view, if that is not ok with other people who share your views, that is just fine. It is not a perfect world for everybody we guess and we are not here to please everybody as well. But to our clients, we are just serving them with premium service and everything in our capacity.

As a wise man once said to me....that's not BS.. That's HS. ....