• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW Rough Wear A2 AC 18091

Roughwear

I have owned this GW A2 since last summer and have finally got around to posting some pictures. It is made from John's Indian russet goatskin which is a perfect match for the goatskin used on originals from this contract. The original contract dates to 6th March 1941 and 17,628 jackets were made. I have owned an original from this contract and seen several others and John's repro is a perfect copy. It is fitted with a NOS M-39 Talon as per originals. It is a size 46 but fits much like my three original size 44 Rough Wears.

GoodTimesGone

The fit is spot on. Looks very comfortable to wear and it's one of the nicest looking repro A-2s I have seen.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Tom

Rutger

Yeah, definitely looks great, allows for comfy movement and I would have said also leaves a bit of room for the sleeve shrinkage that comes leather being worn; but does goat shrink like horse?
Just wonder with your ample collection if it will get the worn look that suits the A2 so well ;) .
Get 30 flying lessons in a Tiger Moth and it'll have the actual look.

CBI

i was looking at all of your posts from today. totally mixed it up!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!