• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GW goat relisted 3rd time

ausreenactor

The consensus was that if you listed YOUR link to an eBay auction here it ran the course.

If the seller wanted to entertain lowballers on eBay to save the fees... don't give it a plug here.

I can run a search of etiquette and see what pops up.

ausreenactor

Kept the tone to my morning disappointment at one auction quite civil. Then spied the second auction? Some recent jackets highlighted on the forum, for sale on eBay, have fallen off the wayside, no doubt to off-eBay offers. Obviously by someone trying to save his/her wallet from some hurt and secure the jacket. Should there be a stipulation that if someone posts a link to their own sale that they have an obligation to let that auction run its course. If you want to abuse the eBay site, do so without advertising it here. Just my opinion. I covered this some years ago. I spend a lot of time and money on eBay and I take it seriously. It is buying season with the dollar near parity. If you have ethics, let the supply vs demand market dictate the price. Or use a reserve to set your price. THEN when the item has not sold, go nuts accept your offers. But if someone has a bid on, you have agreed to sell it at any realised price. Semi-rant, but the attitudes of a few are stuffing it for the rest of the world. Literally. Not just the forum members who shape their bids and potential spending to suit.

Very affronted Couchy.

Pilot

Understand all frustration… Greedbay or Crapbay names are coming from somewhere and apparently do show their full legitimacy here ( again)…
So if you go there… expect the worst, be happy with anything better… :cool:
PS: Ethics? Our politics show us what „ ethics“ mean… eg. dealing with a murder dictator economy….and the sheeps our politics administrate are happy to buy cheap/low-cost unnecessary crap manufactured by slave workers…
So far for ethics in combination with $$$$$…and sadly nowadays it applies for every level and “society groups ”…
Edit… Ethics:

Last edited: