• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great A-2 from B-17 'Wee Willie'

Peter Graham

You lucky sod. I knew you'd got it. Take good care of it and let me know when you want to sell. Leave it as it is.

B-Man2

OK......Since no one asked I guess I will.

Why have you decided to sell this unique jacket so quickly? With all of the documentation available on this particular B-17, and your initial happiness at having acquired the jacket, what made you change your mind and decide to let it go?

Not trying to cause a firestorm here but from the standpoint of owning the jacket, I would have thought that with all of the history surrounding this one aircraft and the way it came to a tragic end, this jacket would have been a long term keeper in your collection.

Regards
B-Man2

a2jacketpatches

May I ask the exact diameter of this patch? I'll be producing a line of patches painted with correct oil based paints and exact specs of the originals some time in the future and would like this to be one of them. These patches will be marked as reproductions but marketed a exact copies. I'll get one to you when it all happens for th permission to use your pics and the measurement.