• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Red Russet Dubow 27798

767fo

John has this contract so dialed in that I cannot imagine it getting any better. It is a size 46 with a nos m-42 tape and a double marked Talon slider.

3f2b0f0b53a9c3c8715206b9735b8f09.jpg

ac87fb4a47f668e0f844b81d58b637a0.jpg

6c056ad4e1ee97bf7add90f4e63dfdd6.jpg

ButteMT61

Another prefect jacket Allen! That one really hugs your body well. Congrats on the new addition.

Scott

Jeff M

I can't imagine it being any better.
Gorgeous jacket. Perfect fit.
Congrats!
Which leather is this?

767fo

Thank you guys for the nice comments. Jeff, the hide is John's Japanese red russet HH.

bretron

Waiiiii.... I thought JC discontinued the red russet because of its historical innaccuracy? He restock after popular demand? I am waiting on my order for this contract in the semi analine seal (or was that the 39 Aero in dull russet? :lol: ), but if this option is back in play them I guess I'm back in indecision mode!! :D

Jeff M

bretron said:
Waiiiii.... I thought JC discontinued the red russet because of its historical innaccuracy? He restock after popular demand? I am waiting on my order for this contract in the semi analine seal (or was that the 39 Aero in dull russet? :lol: ), but if this option is back in play them I guess I'm back in indecision mode!! :D

He has enough on hand to fill existing orders spec'd with this leather which were placed placed many months back.
I wish he would re-stock it. "Historically accurate" or not, it's a great leather and looks fabulous when used on A2's.

grommet

John once sent me a try on for size Perry in this leather which was really beautiful.
It looks great! Enjoy it Allen!