• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good Wear Monarch M-422

767fo

I took delivery of this jacket from John a few weeks ago and I could not be more pleased. I believe John told me it takes three full days to build this contract. After receiving the jacket and seeing all the detail that goes into making this I can see why. His workmanship is secound to none and it is the most comfortable jacket I own. I hope you all enjoy the pics and have a great holiday :D

e84e7d0e.jpg

a1f7d47b.jpg

43a65308.jpg

561fffed.jpg

489b1d68.jpg

e5d2cfe8.jpg

7f0bed83.jpg

6d44c660.jpg

96028c7b.jpg

191de2a5.jpg

66cdcae6.jpg

saucerfiend

Alan,
That sure is pretty! It looks perfect on you like all of John's work. Wear it with pride, pal!.

Brian

CBI

Outstanding work from John as always. Congrats! very soon, you will have one GW for every day of the month!

bseal

I'm a little disappointed with the fit, if you ship it to me now, don't see why it wouldn't arrive just in time for X-Mas. Thanks Santa!

Jaguar46

767fo said:
Thank you all for the nice remarks. I only wish my camera could show the true dark seal color of this hide. But John has with the Spiewak that is for sale on his site. Merry Christmas!!!
M422_Monarch_04.jpg

M422_Monarch_05.jpg

M422_Monarch_06.jpg

M422_Monarch_07.jpg

M422_Monarch_08.jpg
The same images you took, and that are on Johns site show the hide really well. I think the hides are the same. John has become a master extraordinaire at G1 consturction. Yours is almost as nice as mine. ;)

This is before Mark made the button holes.
front_view.jpg

767fo

Jaguar46 said:
767fo said:
Thank you all for the nice remarks. I only wish my camera could show the true dark seal color of this hide. But John has with the Spiewak that is for sale on his site. Merry Christmas!!!

M422_Monarch_06.jpg

Alan, John has become a master extraordinaire at G1 consturction. Yours is almost as nice as mine. ;)
front_view.jpg

John is the man!!! And your jacket looks fantastic :!: