• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good value for money A-1?

rob20uk

CBI was 1000% satisfied with his. Go for it. No going or looking back. You got this.
Yea I have read his post. It’s the same colour way I was going to go for. He has his in steer hide but for me I am more keen on the lighter cape skin.

rob20uk

I found Five Star’s cape skin pretty flimsy. Weirdly, their lamb skin seemed more substantial. I’d go for that.
Interesting. I mean cape skin is a pretty thin leather anyway so I guess it depends what your initial expectations are. I think the best option is for me to get several samples sent over (including the lamb skin). I can do a bit of a post on it all for everyone then.

Just out of interest did you find the cape skin flimsy after comparing with other cape skins from other manufacturers? Also what was the colour of the one you had?

mulceber

Just out of interest did you find the cape skin flimsy after comparing with other cape skins from other manufacturers? Also what was the colour of the one you had?
Yes. Mine was a russet. I agree that a darker color is a good idea, as the russet can be rather orange.

bseal

Yes. Mine was a russet. I agree that a darker color is a good idea, as the russet can be rather orange.
IMG_3839.gif