• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gizemo N-1 Olive Deck Jacket

xmr

IMG_7338.jpeg
Hi guys,
I just st got my Gizemo N-1. Before reading about Gizemo here I never heard of them - but it sounded too good to pass.

I ordered it directly from China, inc. shipping it cost me about $350, it went straight through customs in the Netherlands and was delivered just 2 weeks after ordering here in Germany.

I‘m more than satisfied. It fits perfectly (I was a bit worried because of my long arms and unsure about the thickness of the alpaca) and I can‘t wait to try it out in the cold.

IMG_7337.jpeg

xmr

I ordered it directly from TaoBao using a chinese shopping agent. I used CSSBuy, but thereare a lot of other agents to choose from like Pandabuy, Superbuy etc etc. CSSBuy shipped it via the netherlands to germany. I think I paid $2 VAT, no customs duties. I can’t complain.

Dumpster D

Would please love to see some closeup detail photos of the liner material, and buttons, and the weave of the outer shell fabric etc.

How well does it compare to an original would you say?

I checked last night, and found the Gizemo's site didn't really give a detailed write-up about their products, which is a bit of a shame, because I'm always curious to know how painstaking it was to reproduce all the materials and parts etc.

It still shows From what I've seen so far, they certainly take great pride in their work and have some very tempting offerings currently available.

Last edited:

Shanghai-Mayne

I checked last night, and found the Gizemo's site didn't really give a detailed write-up about their products, which is a bit of a shame, because I'm always curious to know how painstaking it was to reproduce all the materials and parts etc.

It still shows From what I've seen so far, they certainly take great pride in their work and have some very tempting offerings currently available.
You pay two times ( compared to Bronson) price, you get two times better quality material.

Dumpster D

You pay two times ( compared to Bronson) price, you get two times better quality material.

Bronson has a wider selection, which makes up for the quality not being as superior IMHO. I was very pleased with their C-2 sweater for the price and caliber. It's actually one of my favourite articles of clothing in my wardrobe. I couldn't afford the higher end %100 wool version available from other more high-end manufacturers, so was very happy to have Bronson as an option for certain reproduction items.

I'm hoping Gizemo's will reproduce some cool flight gear that no one else has done yet. Looking forward to following their line of products. Excellent!!

xmr

Would please love to see some closeup detail photos of the liner material, and buttons, and the weave of the outer shell fabric etc.

How well does it compare to an original would you say?

You can see a lot of closeups and a comparison to an original on their site:

I never owned an original but qualitywise I couldn‘t be happier.

Spitfireace

You can see a lot of closeups and a comparison to an original on their site:

I never owned an original but qualitywise I couldn‘t be happier.
Does it have the same zipper as Bronson?

xmr

no idea - I can post a close up of the zipper later, but I do not own a Bronson.

D97x7

I'm sorry but the forum is just being a total arse again, what a joke.
Make me wonder why I bother!

Attachments

• DSC_011701.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 57
  • DSC_011801.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_011901.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 49
  • DSC_012001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC_012101.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 38