• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Free shipping / a2jacketpatches sale

a2jacketpatches

Pretty sure Jim told everyone about my new prices, I basically lowered everything about 20% due to considerable savings on my cost of living etc. I currently have a sale for an additional 20% off right now up til midnight on the 31st. Sales will probably be few and far between after this month considering my price drop, but I'll offer you guys free shipping as well for this last sale. Just drop me a message mentioning VLJ and allow me the time to adjust an invoice for you. Priority Mail within the U.S. and First Class international will be the methods I use.

http://stores.ebay.com/a2jacketpatches

Due to the huge increase to 23.95 for Priority Mail International, First Class International seems like a good solution at about 6.00 USD for a patch. I hear it's very comparable concerning delivery time. I welcome any input and experience you've had with it.

Rutger

I welcome any input and experience you've had with it.

First Class Intl is equally fast, they all follow the same routing irrespective of what they call it. If anything, customs may likely not look at the cheap packages, whereas with the Priority Mail they might.
Through about two years, I bought all my (graded) Morgan dollars at $45 to $300 a piece through ebay in the US, and had all of them sent First Class Intl to keep the cost of investment the lowest possible.

Afaik the basic First Class is not trackable and not insured. If it doesn't arrive, you're s**t out of luck. I have never lost anything.
In listings, it might be wise to add that if shipping is through First Class, there is no insurance and no tracking, that the only option would be to use Priority Mail, and that the buyer will not hold the seller responsible if the buyer's choice to opt for First Class Mail has led to a lost package.
The USPS website has always been very good, they detail extra services at extra fees for First Class, for example proof of shipment.