• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE eBay Listings - NO FINAL VALUE FEE! Original Bronco 44 value?

ausreenactor

Gents,

eBay have offered me ten free listings over the next 30 days. Caveats are that they are eBay.com.au listings in Auction or Buy It Now formats. I have listed a couple of Buzz Rickson jackets and I am considering putting up my original Bronco I purchased from Ken at Aero in 2013? Only some mothing in the knits and some stitch holes from a squadron patch drag this one down. The hide is buttery soft. Shy of putting up pics right now.... what is a reasonable BIN price I can take offers on, without dissuading buyers from the outset. Has to be in AUD. I was thinking our USD equivalent of a US$1500 start bid or a US$1875 equivalent BIN with offer option... Did put pics up when I got it.. will take a look now for a link....

Only the idea I have to pay nothing to eBay has me even contemplating it..

Regards,

Couchy

ausreenactor

1625106ae419637b_vj788-front-800.jpg
2575106ae4da891f_vj788-back-800.jpg
405106ae58b4caa_vj788-collar-800.jpg

Roughwear

Nice Bronco. The hide looks wonderful for sure. I notice it has been relined and the Crown zip looks like a replacement. The wristlets appear to be replacements too. All this will affect the price for the purist A2 collector, but the large size will work in its favour. $800-1000 would be my estimate, but it could go higher on a good day Trev. I sold a 100% complete Bronco in the same size for around $1000 several years ago when A2 prices were a little higher. Good luck with it.

Smithy

That's a peach Couchy. I'd actually be seriously tempted if I didn't have bills coming out of my ears this month.

Good luck with the sale, although with a Bronco that nice you won't need it!

ausreenactor

Which Buzz jackets are for sale ?

Fury Tanker in a 44R and L-2A in a 9th FBS patched version are on eBay now. Will see how they go. I have used the BIN. The Fury should get some attention. Sold out at Eastman and Rakuten in that size. I have a few plain tankers as well... Have two free listings left..

Madelaine (oldest daughter) is telling me now not to sell the Bronco... Might list the BR D-2 instead... If I do list it I might go partial Japan mode for the BIN Price and see how the offers go. ;) A USD$1000 would convert to just shy of what I paid for it now the exchange rates have flipped. I actually contemplated sending it to Sean Collins and get a period correct name tape and patch put on it, in the original stitch holes.

ausreenactor

Tanker - Sold $0 eBay fees.. Minor win there... Funds are being redirected to the next A-2...

Make an offer if you are chasing an L-2A. Might need to upgrade from new A-2 to new B-3...