• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found for 40$ at thrift store. Anyone know how much its worth or where it came from?

Bilbo

7058E509-9630-47E2-8D62-561784E71BAC.jpeg

Attachments

• 0E7EBBC1-CC98-45BC-8F37-FB130341CD56.jpeg
    0E7EBBC1-CC98-45BC-8F37-FB130341CD56.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 229

MikeyB-17

It’s not one of their worst ones, to be fair. Avirex are known for fantasy flight jackets which bear no relation to real ones, but apart from the big daft label inside, that’s not too bad. I think you’d pay a lot more if was new.

Thomas Koehle

40 bucks is a pretty cool price for the jacket - still it is leather and still it looks like an A2 flight jacket ...

hang some patches on it (in a way that makes sense) and you have a cool daily - and in the end of the day you might even find someone you can sell it.

From a collectors point of view the value is pretty low but not everyone around is a jacket-nerd like folks here on the forum so an "avergae" person might not be able to judge the difference anyway

40 bucks? I'd grab it myself - patch her and beat her up to give her a worn look ...