• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiveStar Werber Goatskin Fit

Jennison

Hi: I just ordered a 1939 Werber Goatskin A-2 from FiveStar. I am between a 42-44 modern jacket size, closer to a 44. In keeping with A-2s I’ve ordered from other places in the past, a 46 has seemed to work well. As such, I ordered the Werber in a 46 (off-the-rack). I’ve read elsewhere to pretty much ignore the FiveStar sizing charts as they suggest the jacket in 46 (or 44 or 42 for that matter) would be huge. I know it’s a tough question to answer, but for those of you familiar with FiveStar sizing, was my choice to order a 46 a reasonable one?

Thanks!

Jennison

CBI

sorry, I DO use their chart and never order my regular their fits/cuts are different. go by their chart!!!!!!!

Blackboxr1200S

Ask your mum, sister, brother or the good looking neighbor to measure you up. Fill in the form and send it to Fivestar.
Worked for me.

1714858963231.png